A french braid is the best hairstyle ever! It’s easy to do and looks really good and once you have the technique down, you can do it in less than 5 minutes. It’s perfect if you are really active in your everyday life, but also if you are not, we like to have nice hair. I love it for working out, because 1. It’s pretty, 2. It keeps my hair out of my face and 3. When I lay down on my yoga mat, I don’t have a ponytail poking the back of my head! If you are a complete beginner this is a perfect video for you, because I break the french braid down into small steps. Let’s get into it!
If you are more visual and like to watch a video instead of reading, then you can watch my “How to French braid step by step – hair for beginners” tutorial here!
If you are a complete beginner to braids, then check out my “How To Braid For Beginners” playlist!
MORE STEP BY STEP HAIR TUTORIALS
- How to french braid your own hair step by step
- How to French braid for beginners (Double/side braids)
- How to french braid for complete beginners (Single braid)
- How to dutch braid Your own hair step by step
- How to dutch braid (single dutch braid)
- How to braid – Basic 3 strand braid
- How to fishtail braid
- How to French rope braid for beginners (Double/side braids)
- Rope braid step by step for beginners
- How to 5 strand braid
- How to 4 strand braid