We are getting closer to valentines day, so, of course, I’m going to show you some romantic hairstyles, so you can be fully ready and not need to find a hairstyle last minute!
This cute hairstyle requires no braiding whatsoever, so this is truly a beginner hairstyle!
This post is all about how to create a beautiful heart hairstyle!
A half up half down hairstyle is so practical because your hair is down which gives you a feminine look, but your hair is still out of your face, which is the best feeling ever!
You can pull down some hair on the sides of your face to frame it or leave your bangs down if you have that, and maybe give them a little curl for a soft finish!
If you are looking for another half up half down hairstyle, then check out my playlist with all the half-up hairstyles I have filmed (Click here – “Half up Half Down hairstyles Playlist”).
THINGS YOU MIGHT NEED TO CREATE THIS HAIRSTYLE
The links below are affiliate links. That means that at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through the link and make a purchase. Read more on my disclosure page – click here to read.
Find all of my recommendations on hair products here – Clik here to read!
Easy Heart Hairstyle Step by Step
- Grab the top part of your hair and put it into a ponytail, so you have a basic half-up half down
- Optional: Cover the elastic with hair – (Click here to see how to do it in 3 easy ways!)
- Create a hole/split the hair in the middle in the hair above the elastic
- Flip the elastic under and up through the hole you just created
- Split the ponytail into 2 equal sections and pull 1 to each side
- Grab both ends of the ponytail and tie them together to create a heart
- Optional: cover the elastic just like you did in step 2
This post was all about how to do a simple valentines day inspired heart hairstyle for beginners!